IL NOSTRO NUOVO SITO
I NOSTRI PARTNER
DONA IL TUO 5X1000 A DI.DI.
Dona il tuo 5X1000 a Di.Di.
Un piccolo gesto per te, un grande aiuto per noi.
Per domande o richieste compilate il
modulo online o scriveteci a firstname.lastname@example.org
After the successful first edition which took place in Mugello Circuit (Italy) last year, August 24th, also for this new year 2015 the no profit organization Di.Di. is working to organize the only
race in the world for disabled motorbike riders. The Dream Bridgestone Cup 2015 will take place on June 6th and 7th, 2015 by Vallelunga Circuit (near Rome, Italy), during the prestigious Master Cup
(http://www.vallelunga.it/it/autodromo/il-circuito, and here there is a video on board https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BpAvfrrNPPY#t=12)
Here the program for the week end:
Friday June, 5th – free practice
Saturday June,6th – qualifying (2 rounds)
Sunday June, 7th – the race (1 race / 8 laps)
We are doing our best to organize free practice times reserving, only to the foreign drivers, some additional rounds on Friday, 5th or also on Thursday, 4th
To take part to the race you need following documents: (you can ask for the required documents to your own Motorcyclist Federation):
- For extra Europe riders: International Licence + Start Permission (soon we will give you the race code to fill up the Start Permission)
- For European riders: National Licence + Start Permission. This is the code to insert in Start Permission (for your Federation):
- For all riders: In the Start Permission you have to write the following text (or similar): “We hereby certify that the following rider holds the appropriate license, has international events insurance for personal accident including reparation in accordance with FIM approval standards and is authorised to participate at this meeting”.
- For this race, we apply the coefficient of disability to the final classification, so final results could change
Entry fee: 300€ (2 free practice rounds + race included)
Box: free for the foreign drivers
Tires: you have to use Bridgestone tires. You can buy them also in the circuit. We have concluded an agreement for the foreign riders: a set of tires will cost 50 € (instead of 330€)
Free practice of Friday will cost 50€ for a turn of 20 minutes
We are checking if there is a possibility to organize special packs of 2 or 4 hours for free practice (without turns) during the afternoon of Thursday June, 4Th / 2 hours 110€, 4 hours 160€. As
soon as possible more info.
And we have also taken agreements with some hotels near the circuit (but not all are equipped for disabled). Please let us know your needs and we will contact you back with all the required info
- we start a fundraiser with crowdfunding (http://linkpdb.me/7250) , to pay the costs of the Di.Di.Word Cup organization and help some foreign pilots incur costs to come to Italy. We will have pleasure to have you, but we don't know with how many money we can contribute to the trip, will depend on fundraising. Please, make a donationa from your friends with PAYPAL to: email@example.com
- For any information about us: http://www.diversamentedisabili.it/english/ or firstname.lastname@example.org